Tutors International (TI Education Services Ltd) provides private tutors for private clients. We are the only company specialising in full time placements. We offer an exclusive, bespoke
service and employ outstanding educators for a range of educational services.
The corporate role of Social Media and Communications Manager will help to facilitate a greater and more effective presence across all social media platforms globally. The role will be far-reaching, requiring a range of written styles and sound knowledge of numerous communication platforms. It may also entail assessing internal communication systems to ensure optimal performance across the company.
Main duties and responsibilities
Primary communication duties include:
- Write press releases, website content, blog posts, marketing materials, and any other copy as
- Oversee and implement all PR activity and media enquiries, including PR placement of press
releases etc to Newswire, LinkedIn and other applicable sites.
- Manage external communications and related administrative tasks for public partnerships,
events, and business acquisitions.
- Provide expertise and media management of any crisis situations.
- Maintain and manage social media accounts and explore other avenues for expanding our reach.
- Identify new and emerging trends in digital marketing, evaluate these platforms and
technologies and ensure the brand is on the cutting edge of industry developments.
The ideal candidate will have as a minimum:
- At least a 2:1 in English or another course that requires strong writing and research skills
(such as History) from a top-ranking university, or demonstrable experience working with English
such as a professional qualification in journalism.
- Impeccable written English and an exceptional eye for detail.
- An ability to proof-read their own work and eliminate errors before submission.
- A pro-active, flexible and professional approach.
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
The role will suit someone with the necessary temperament for homeworking, and who can attend
occasional strategy meetings in London. Journalism experience would be beneficial.
This is a part-time position with semi-flexible hours equating to a total of 2 days per week.
The salary is £20,000 pa.
The closing date for applications is April 6th.
Please fill in this form to apply.